Extraterrestre - Page 7

Affichage des résultats du sondage: les ET existent

Votants
246. Vous ne pouvez pas participer à ce sondage.
  • oui

209 84,96%
  • non

37 15,04%
Discussion fermée
Page 7 sur 7 PremièrePremière 7
Affichage des résultats 181 à 184 sur 184

Extraterrestre

invitef2671992

Re : Extraterrestre

------

j'interviens dans cette discussion car je viens de lire un article fascinant...

Je ne savais pas où le mettre, dans la rubrique humour ou canular, mais jugez plutôt:

Cette déclaration du charismatique ancien Ministre de la Défense canadien, Paul Hellyer, est pour le moins déconcertante, il assure par exemple que “les ovnis extra-terrestres sont aussi réels que les avions qui volent au dessus de nos têtes”.

A former Canadian Minister of Defence has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on with Alien “ET” Civilizations. Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head." Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something." “Time is on the side of open disclosure that there are ethical Extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth,” a spokesperson for the Non-Governmental Organizations stated. “Our Canadian government needs to openly address these important issues of the possible deployment of weapons in outer war plans against ethical Extraterrestrial societies.”

OTTAWA, CANADA (PRWEB) November 24, 2005 -- A former Canadian Minister of Defence and Deputy Prime Minister under Pierre Trudeau has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on Exopolitics -- relations with “ETs.”

By “ETs,” Mr. Hellyer and these organizations mean ethical, advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that may now be visiting Earth.

On September 25, 2005, in a startling speech at the University of Toronto that caught the attention of mainstream newspapers and magazines, Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

Hellyer revealed, "The secrecy involved in all matters pertaining to the Roswell incident was unparalled. The classification was, from the outset, above top secret, so the vast majority of U.S. officials and politicians, let alone a mere allied minister of defence, were never in-the-loop."

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a [...]

http://www.prweb.com

Incroyable, non?

Francis

-----

invite06fcc10b

Citation Envoyé par flimo
    Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."
    Ministre dans les années 60, donc il doit avoir au moins 80 ans maintenant, non ? Et vu qu'il a décroché depuis longtemps, il n'en sait pas plus que vous ou moi sur les OVNI et sur ce qu'en savent les agences de renseignement américaines.
    A t-il seulement encore toute sa tête cet ancien ministre canadien ?
    Heureusement, le ministre actuel semble avoir toute sa tête, on verra bien si lui aussi est effrayé par la prochaine guerre intergalactique et l'infiltration d'aliens.
    Moi, je parie volontiers ma chemise que mon voisin est bien humain. Et le vôtre ?

DonPanic

Citation Envoyé par flimo
    Cette déclaration du charismatique ancien Ministre de la Défense canadien,(...)
    Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning
    Incroyable, non?
    De quoi me conforter dans l'idée que si jamais il y avait des ET, ils se garderaient bien d'approcher de cette planète de fous furieux
    Dernière modification par DonPanic ; 26/11/2005 à 22h34.

Yoyo

Bonsoir,

je pense que le moment de la fermeture est arrivée...le coup du ministre canadien est la goutte d'eau de trop

Yoyo

Page 7 sur 7 PremièrePremière 7